The CMBA is a non-profit association formed in 1984. The purpose is to promote the welfare of the mortgage lending industry and related service providers in the state of Connecticut and to improve its service to the community.
- Is Your Legislative Resource.
- Lobbyist, Annual Legislative Update Forum
- Is Your Information Resource.
- Membership Directory, Social Media
- Company Membership Includes all employees as members.
- Provides Educational Programs taught by experts and programs that address all aspects of the mortgage industry.
- Loan Officer University, Affordable Lending Summit, Affordable Housing Awards
- Hosts Networking Events.
- CMBAFest, Keith McNamara Memorial Golf Outing, Holiday Party
- Presents the Largest Mortgage Banking Show in CT - The New England Mortgage Expo.
CMBA Members Include: Banks, Credit Unions, Wholesale Lenders, Brokers, Attorneys, Appraisers, Non-Profits, Mortgage Insurance Companies, Title Services, Credit Services, Software Providers.
Assistant to the Executive Director